Services for business and
Leadership Coaching & Consulting
For over a decade, Hill2 L.L.C. has partnered with dozens of organizations to build capacity and support the delivery of essential outcomes. We specialize in offering flexible, skillful professional services to businesses and their leaders. Our work ranges from one-time facilitations to extended projects and we always customize our design and delivery to meet client needs and create actionable results. While founded in Portland, and serving clients throughout the Pacific Northwest, we relocated to Spokane in 2016. As a client-focused consulting firm, we welcome introductory meetings, and there’s never a charge for exploring the needs and goals of your organization.
Our customized services are designed to meet the specific objectives of leaders and their organizations.
Leadership coaching is a customized one-on-one skill-building engagement that supports professional awareness, accountability, communications, continuous learning and sustained excellent performance by instilling essential competencies that build on the client’s best leadership characteristics.
- The goals of coaching are to maximize strengths, identify and overcome blindspots, and provide the insights and skills needed to evoke excellence in the leader and those they work with.
- Every coaching engagement is customized, and we work with both established and emerging leaders.
Training is a skills-based professional development that
- Build effective teams
- Improve Communications
- Embrace Cultural Change
- Utilize Conflict for Learning and Growth
- Support and Manage Innovation
- All of our trainings are customized to meet client needs and are designed to benefit businesses of all sizes and stages of development.
Leadership “In a Box” – For Teams
Leadership in a box is a highly-interactive, one-day workshop for leadership teams, managers, and staff, that provides the essential tools and understandings needed to increase effective leadership, build teams, resolve conflicts, support innovation, and evoke excellence individually and as a group. The training includes working with, and practicing skills in:
- Motivation: Understanding, and working with, the three key motivators that drive success.
- Leadership: Getting real about your strengths and blind spots as a leader and how to identify, and use, your leadership style to bring out the best in your team and yourself.
- Accountability: Gaining agreements, creating accountability, balancing tasks and culture, and effectively delegating to build strengths and get things done.
- Conflict: Utilizing tools and strategies to transform toxic organizational conflicts into learning, growth, while creating high-functioning interactions and cultures.
- Innovation: Learning, and utilizing, tools, and a common vocabulary, to identify opportunities, obstacles, and actions that take the best new ideas from inception to implementation.